Rural Mixed Farming Property for Auction
Historically 2 of the Mid-North Coast's Best, Destocked & 500mm+ Since July
Property ID 1995757Historically two top performing farms on the NSW Mid -north Coast, The Meadows' and neighbouring Riverview' are characterised by their deep, fertile alluvial soils. Destocked since May both adjoining farms are perfectly suited to a variety of agricultural pursuits including beef, cropping or dairy while offering an enviable lifestyle 5* minutes to the beach in one of Australia's most liveable regions.
• 246.43 hectares (608.7* acres) in total - The Meadows', 125.96* hectares (311.1* acres) in 3 lots and Riverview', 120.47* hectares (297.6* acres) in 1 lot - predominantly alluvial river flats
• Under 15* minutes Bellingen, 5* minutes to the beach, under 20* minutes Coffs Harbour, 4 hours 45* minutes Brisbane and 5 hours 15* minutes Sydney
• 1,500mm* (60* inches) plus average rainfall per annum (500mm plus July - October 2018)
• Unregistered stock water bores on both properties
• Historically improved pastures with leveled country incorporating drainage channels
• Bitumen access, mains power and town water to both properties
• All weather gravel laneways provide access around both properties
• 48 stand rotary dairy in 20x30m shed plus 18x30m enclosed machinery shed and
250* tonne silo storage on The Meadows', 8x30m open machinery shed on Riverview'
• New fencing where required with both properties stock proof
• Frontage to the Bellinger River (The Meadows')
• 2 x 5* acre lots with building entitlements plus 2 bedroom cottage on The Meadows'
• 4 bedroom federation style house in good condition on Riverview'
The sale of The Meadows' and Riverview' represent a unique opportunity to acquire some of the best value and reliable farmland available in New South Wales.
Both properties to be auctioned individually.
Prior offers invited.